Ultrasound Service @ 3T Imaging of Morton Grove
3T Imaging employs the latest in ultrasound technique. Our highly trained staff and board-certified radiologists provide reliable service for a variety of general and advanced ultrasound needs.
Ultrasound is a non-invasive technique that is used to generate real-time images of the body’s internal structures. Through a series of high-frequency sound waves, ultrasound technology allows for the visualization of fetal development, blood flow, and internal structures, making it effective for both diagnostic and pathologic assessment.
Here is a list of our general and advanced ultrasound services:
|Musculoskeletal (Dr. Kincaid)
|Liver / Gallbladder / Pancreas
|Kidney / Bladder
|Pelvic Transabdominal & Transvaginal
|Arterial Doppler lower and upper extremity
|Venous Doppler lower and upper extremity
Ultrasound Prep Instructions
Fasting Prep- The patient is not drink or eat anything by mouth for at least 6-8 hours prior to the following Ultrasound Exams:
- Abdomen Complete
- Liver / Gallbladder / Pancreas
Full Bladder Prep- The patient should drink 32 oz of water one hour prior to the test. Do not go to the bathroom before your test. You must have a full bladder when you come to your appointment. The following Ultrasound Exams that require a full bladder prep are:
Brian Kincaid, D.C.-
One of the few Musculoskeletal Sonographers in Chicago
- Department of Musculoskeletal Sonography
- 3T Imaging of Morton Grove – Morton Grove, IL
- Naperville Imaging Institute, - Naperville, IL
1997 to 1998 1997 to Present
- Podiatric Continuing Medical Education Lecturer
- Approved Podiatry Continuing Education Sponsor — Illinois.
- Lecture Faculty; American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation annual meeting 2007. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Zone 2 meeting, 2007. American Society for Peripheral Nerve meeting 2005. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Zone 2-3 meeting, 2005. American Society for Peripheral Nerve meeting 2004. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Zone 2-3 meeting, 2004. American Podiatric Medical Association Annual Scientific Meeting, Sep. 2001. Midwest Podiatry Conference, 2001. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Zone 1 meeting, 2001. Scholl College Mid-Winter Seminar, 2001. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Zone 2 Meeting, 1999. Scholl College–Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging Applications in the Foot and Ankle, 1998. Western States Podiatric Congress, 1998. Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Annual Meeting, 1997.
- Co-Developer: Ultrasound Guided Fasciotomy. Scholl College, Surgical Training Courses 1998
- Co-Author; Ultrasound Characteristics of the Median Nerve in the Forearm and Wrist: Normative Values and Side-to-Side Comparisons: Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaion, 2007
- Co-Author; Use of High-Resolution Ultrasound in Evaluation of the Forefoot to Differentiate Forefoot Nerve Entrapments: Journal of The American Podiatric Medical Association, May, 2005
- Co-Author; Ultrasound Evaluation of Plantar Fascia Bands: Journal of The American Podiatric Medical Association, September, 2002.
- Co-Author; Ultrasound Evaluation of Peroneal Tendon Tears With Surgical Correlation: Scientific Paper, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, October, 2002.
1996 to 1998
- Edgewater Medical Center
- Watertower Surgicenter
Department of Radiology
1998 to 1999
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Clinical Radiology Rotations
Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Bachelor of Science, General Science Honors: Magna Cum Laude GPA 3.7
- Chiropractic Physician
Licensed: Illinois and Texas August, 1993 to
Suburban Chiropractic Group
- November, 1992 to May, 1993 Area Chiropractic Clinics
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Pi Tau Delta
International Chiropractic Honor Society